8051 Development board
Operational Manual in CD
The Evaluation versions of Keil and Full version of MIDE assembler with IDE are provided with plenty of working sample code. This makes user able to perform a large number of tests before starting an eventual code building.
8 Bit 8051 Embedded Development Board8 Bit 8051 Embedded Development Board
LGS 8051 DVK is P89V51RD2/Equivalent based development board is a low cost development board designed for Educational Microcontroller Lab, hobbyists and enthusiasts. The board is most ideal for developing various applications which includes ADC DAC Stepper Motor, DC Motor, Digital IO Simulation, I2C EEPROM, RTC, 4x4 keyboard, LCD etc.
8051 Microcontroller running on 11.0592MHz crystal oscillator. The onboard peripherals include I2C EEPROM, RTC DS1307 with Battery, RS-232 to TTL logic converter, 16X2 LCD, ADC- DAC, DC Motor & Stepper Motor Driver, RS232C to USB Converter For further expansion the rest of the on-chip peripherals and microcontroller pins can be accessed through 2.54mm standard FRC connectors with reverse polarity protection. LM 2576 Voltage regulator for high load handling capacity. The PCB is a high quality double sided PTH type for giving extra strength to the connectors.
- Microcontroller: P89V51RD2/SST89E516RD
- Crystal: 11.0592MHz
- Programming: Using Flash Magic/SST Flash software via on board serial port & USB port
- Operating Supply: 9V to 15V DC adaptor or through USB port
- Regulated 5V, 500mA output for external load
- 16x2 Character alphanumeric LCD interface
- SPI/I2C/Rx Tx port on separate UEXT connector
- All 8 bit I/O ports available on FRC polarized connector
- RS232 serial interface & USB port on board
- Switches: Reset & Power on off.
On board Interfacing through Polarized FRC connectors
- 8 bit ADC using 0809
- 8 bit Dual DAC using 0808/1408
- Buzzer with relay
- Stepper Motor Controller with Motor & PS
- DC Motor Controller with motor
- Digital IO simulation
- 4x4 Keyboard
- 4 digit 7 segment display
- I2C Based ADC-DAC EEPROM and RTC
- SPI Based ADC-DAC, RTC, EEPROM (Optional)
- Ethernet EN28J60 Interface, GLCD interface
- Servo Motor Interface
*LGS 51DVK Development Kit
*Serial & USB cable
*Documentation CD with Operational manual Sample Code C compiler with IDE