ARDUINO-UNO like board with PIC32MX220F032D.
Generally this board outperform ARDUINO-UNO as hardware capabilities as you can see from the table below:
The only Pinguino shortcoming compared with Arduino is the smaller community and the less projects available ready to use.
- PIC32MX220F032D 32 bit, 40 Mhz microcontroller 32KB Flash 8KB RAM
- Ultra Low Power design
- Li-Po battery connector for handheld applications
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- two LEDs
- one USER BUTTON
- RESET button
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- all PIC ports available on 0.1" connectors matching ARDUINO platform and second row with correct 0.1"step
- ICSP signals provided on 0.1" step connector if you do not want to use Pinguino IDE and want to program this board with PIC-KIT3.