- TMS320-XDS100-V3 user's manual
- XDS100 hardware grants free license for CCS5 and CCS6
- Documents and information suitable for older hardware revisions might be found at the wiki article of TMS320-XDS100-V3.
- Does your design follow the original XDS100v3 design? If it doesn't what are the differences?
- The TMS320-XDS100-V3 follows almost blindly most of the XDS100v3 reference design suggested by Texas Instruments. The main differences are that we provide extra connectors for both TI JTAG and ARM JTAG layouts; and we don't use the 20-pin compact TI headers and connector; we use 20 pin 0.1 inch pitch connectors (which are not standard according to the TI's JTAG standard; but easier to work with). You can always use jumper wires with the 0.1" pitch connectors, which is not the case with the 20-pin CTI connector.
- I connected the emulator to my computer but it requires drivers. Where can I find the drivers?
- The drivers are installed via Code Composer Studio. Refer to the XDS100 wiki article for detailed instructions: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/XDS100
- Do you manufacture and sell 14-pin and 20-pin CTI adapters?
XDS100V3 - THE WORLD'S LOWEST COST DSP / ARM HIGH SPEED USB JTAG FOR PROGRAMMING AND EMULATION
- TMS320-XDS100V3 hardware is designed to work with CCS 5.x software
- Grants free license for TI's Code Composer Studio 5.
- Supported in IAR EW for ARM (for IAR versions after 6.40).
- IEEE 1149.7 capable emulator with a USB interface.
- Can function as an 1149.7 adapter for use with existing scan controllers.
- Software compatible with XDS100v2 (except link delay and IEEE 1149.7 modes).
- Physical jumper to select emulator or adapter mode.
- Operates in 1149.7 Class 4, up to 25MHz.
- LED to indicate IEEE 1149.7 Class 4 operation.
- LED to indicate operation in adapter mode.
- Supported devices: TMS320C28xx, TMS320C54xx, TMS320C55xx, TMS320C674x, TMS320C64x+, TMS320C66x, ARM9, ARM Cortex A9, ARM Cortex A8, ARM Cortex M3, ARM Cortex R4
Works with TI 14-pin JTAG and TI 20-pin JTAG layouts
- All units manufactured after 01.02.2014 also include a 2x10 pin ARM JTAG layout adapter. It makes the connection to a board that features a supported ARM core target easier.
- Works with targets 1.65-5.0V
- Uses standard 0.1" 2x7 pin and 0.1'' 2x10 pin JTAG connectors (both with TI JTAG layout)
- No need for external power supply, all power is taken from USB and the target
- Dimensions 95x46 mm (3.75x1.8") + 2x15 cm (8") cables