- Demo software demo code creates a sad face which smiles when you clap your hands in the front of it
- MSS (MCU Simple Sceheduler) A light-weight, preemptable, and portable scheduler system offering multi-tasking capability for small 8/16 bit microcontrollers with other basic features such as timers, event flags, message queues, and semaphores. There are two examples for MSP-430-LED-BOOSTERPACK. Thanks to Leo Hendrawan!
MSP430 LAUNCHPAD MATRIX 8X8 LED MATRIX
MSP430-LED boosterpack is a LED 8x8 Matrix which can be plugged on to a MSP430 Launch pad and adds interactive features. It has a Microphone, a Buzzer and an 8x8 LED matrix. An additional connector on the left hand side allows additional LED8x8 Matrix bricks to be added and this way a long strip of displays for scrolling messages and animations can be created.
- Launchpad connectors
- LED8x8 brick connector
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- SUPPORTED DEVICES: all devices which can be used on MSP430-Launchpad
- DIMENSIONS: 66x51 mm (2,6x2,0")