AVR-ISP500-ISO is professional, fast and reliable USB AVR programmer. It have two modes of work: STK500 compatible USB programmer and USB Mass storage. In STK500 mode it working directly with AVR Studio. It is recognized as STK500 programmer and programs all AVRs. If you do not want to use AVRStudio you can use AVR-ISP500 with AVR Dude.
AVR-ISP500-ISO have internal flash of 2MB and can log AVRStudio communication and then reply it with single button push. This means once you load the code in the internal flash you can program quickly many targets with single button press.
AVR-ISP500-ISO is galvano isolated from the target with 1000VDC isolation, this means you can use it with targets working on high voltage without risk to damage your computer.
- connects to PC via USB 2.0 Full speed
- 1000VDC galvano isolation
- STK500 compatible mode
- Internal flash of 2 MB for stand alone programming with single button press
- no need for external power supply as it takes the power supply from USB
- uses Atmel's 2x5 pin ICSP and 2x3 connector layout
- dimensions 45x30 mm (1.7x1.2") + 20 cm (8") cable