- AVR STUDIO for programming and emulation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: AVR Studio 4.13 has a bug and the fuses are not read correctly. On our request to Atmel support they confirmed the bug and they suggest to fix this bug with "AVR Studio 4.13 SP2 JTAGICE Fix" available at http://www.atmel.no/beta_ware/
AVR-JTAG-L is the best entry tool if you want to learn AVRs, it cost fraction of original Atmel JTAGICE but does the same. Note this is not AT-JTAGICE-MK2 and supports only ATmega16, ATmega32, ATMega323, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega128 microcontrollers. If you want to work with the newer devices with debug wire this JTAG will not do the job.
- program all AVR flash microcontrollers supported by ATJTAGICE (ATmega16, ATmega32, ATMega323, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega128)
- works with target Vcc 3.0-5.0V
- uses Atmel's 2x5 pin JTAG connector layout (DIFFERENT FROM ICSP CONNECTOR layout!)
- no need for external power supply, all power is taken from the target board
- works with AVR STUDIO for programming, real time emulation, debugging, step by step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump etc everything all high priced emulators do
- full emulation of all analog and digital functions, full JTAG programming support
- upgradable via AVR STUDIO
- dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable