- Image links, instructions, demo software, customer projects and more might be found at the wiki page: A20 article
- I am an inexperienced user and I'm afraid to mess up initially. What are the most common errors in the initial start-up of the board?
- The best idea is to download the latest Debian or Android image from the wiki and to pay attention if it is for microSD card or the NAND memory. After that ensure the image is properly written to the SD card or the NAND memory. Finally, if you are expecting video output problems, ensure the image is set with the proper settings for the display/monitor you are going to use. Double check if the power supply is sufficient (especially if powering a display from the board).
- I connect this fine cable to the A20 board and then the cable to my VGA-compatible TV set, then I power the board and a LED turns on but there is no output on the TV. Where I did wrong?
- You need to download the default Debian Linux image and use the script to change the default video output configuration. More information on how-to do it might be found at the wiki article: A20-OLinuXino-MICRO wiki
- I can't find Android image with VGA output.Please send me an image with the correct configuration settings.
- We can't compile Anroid image with proper VGA output despite our numerous attempts. Please note that: we neither have nor provide an Android image for a VGA monitor. There is a tested and working Debian image for VGA monitor.
- How long this board will be available?
- This board will be available forever
OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE EMBEDDED ARM LINUX SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER WITH DUAL CORE, DUAL GPU ALLWINNER A20 CORTEX-A7
Continuing our OLinuXino line of products here comes the Allwinner A20 development board. It has everything you might possibly need from the board - HDMI, plenty of memory, two SD card connectors, plenty of GPIOs, and all that while keeping a reasonably form factor and the perfect value.
- A20 Cortex-A7 dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU and dual-core Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM memory
- NO NAND FLASH memory
- NO BUILT-IN OS
- SATA connector with 5V SATA power jack
- Built-in FullHD support (1080p)
- 2 x USB High-speed host with power control and current limiter
- USB-OTG with power control and current limiter
- HDMI output with ESD protectors
- VGA output on 6-pin 1.25mm (0.05") step connector
- 100MBit native Ethernet
- Battery connector with battery-charging capabilities
- Audio headphones output
- Microphone input on connector
- 2 x UEXT connectors
- LCD connector compatible with with 4.3", 7.0", 10.1" LCD modules from Olimex
- 160 GPIOs on three GPIO connectors
- MicroSD card connector
- SD/MMC card connector
- DEBUG-UART connector for console debug with USB-SERIAL-CABLE-F
- GPIO LED
- Battery charge status LED
- Power LED
- 2KB EEPROM for MAC address storage and more
- 10 BUTTONS with ANDROID functionality + RESET button
- 4 mount holes
- 6-16V input power supply, noise immune design
- PCB dimensions: (5600 x 3250) mils ~ (142.24 x 82.55) mm